presents interesting innovations regarding its predecessor Back Jac
. Its a model of great success that unifies the dorsal air chamber advantages with the versatility of traditional jackets because, apart from the incorporated burden system, it has two zip pockets of big dimensions. It's an interesting proposal of 100% dorsal volume
, with a robust construction but light at the same time (3.250 Kg, M size) and low transport volume.
The harness system completely independent from the sack
, now also on the shoulders' area, provides an absolute stability of the jacket
over the diver and it completely liberates from opression the chest, axillary and abdominal areas due to the expansion of the sack to the dorsal area and around the tank. Shoulder pads with anti-abrasion profile to use with light wetsuits.
Abdominal area with low profile lobes and wide zip pockets.
The dorsal air chamber provides the greatest ascensional capacity of all Cressi range
(19 Kg, M size) but with an external stowage volume always contained, thanks to the elastic straps of contention that have to facilitate the emptying manoeuvre.
The new LAS weight system 2.0 (Lock Aid System)
is now more integrated on the vest profile and its thickness has been reduced. This system, which continues Cressi tradition, guarantees the maximum facility of weight insertion and disinsertion totally safe before accidental losses because its fixations incorporate a spring effect (patented) to prevent accidental fouling. Its management is completely ergonomic even without looking.
There are two fix weight compartments between the back pack and the chamber
, really useful to define the diver trim.
It combines five different fabrics
to achieve the suitability depending on every vest area’s requirements.
Commander is incredibly light and semi-flexible
to fulfill its function without adding any weight or volume to the assembly. Completely covered with a comfortable neutral buoyancy pad produced in closing cell material that avoids water and air accumulation and, therefore, it reduces the buoyancy inherent to the vest and facilitates quick dry.
Its design and distribution make it 100% unisex.
New fixation flap of the windpipe made of thermorubber with logo in relief.
New high discharge valve of low profile with non-return valve
that avoids accidental water entrance.
8 rings in light alloy with angulated design.
"Y" hose holder.
- Fixing girth to the valve
- Very light semi-rigid back pack
- 2 stainless D-rings on the pockets (30 mm each)
- 2 stainless D-rings on the inferior profile (30 mm each)
- 4 stainless D-rings on the girths (50 mm each)
- 3 valves for rapid discharge / overpressure
- 2 weight back pockets between the back pack and the air chamber
- Lock-Aid System 2.0 integrated weight system
- Harness separated from the sack
- 2 wide zip-up cargo pockets
- Basic materials: Nylon© 420 Deniers with Cordura reinforcements in pockets and shoulders
- Structure: Back air chamber
- New fixation flap of the windpipe made of thermorubber with logo in relief